Friday, March 4, 2011

Mia's 1st visit to the Dentist

Mia had fever on the night before we were supposed to fly off to Hong Kong. Next morning, we took her to the doctor and he said it is probably caused by dental problem, as her left cheek was slightly swollen and she was complaining of pain. Mia would scream "I said, don't touch my cheek!!" to both DH and I. Thank god the pain disappeared as soon as we gave her some meds.

Today, we decided to take her to the dentist. I was really worried that she would resist being checked by the dentist, or worst. I was surprised! She was such a good sport; no whinning or crying. And true enough, there was something wrong with her teeth and she needed some 'fillings'. Luckily, her dentist fixed it without any drilling etc. He juz placed the filling on the teeth and that's abt it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: