Saturday, March 5, 2011

Personal Finance : How To Start Investing In Gold in Malaysia


My DH and I are constantly looking for ways to diversify our income and make our money work harder for us. Recently, I came across a website that talks about "How To Start Investing In Gold". I wondered how does one do this as Gold seems to be the next HOT thing to invest in.. Do we buy 'jongkong emas' and keep them in a safe deposit box or in a bank? then if we decided to move, how do we transfer or move all our Gold? Do we carry the Gold ourselves or hire security guards? Wow! sounds very complicated oh!!

So, I decided to part with some money and bought an ebook titled 'Akaun Pelaburan Emas' which talks about how to easily get started with gold investing in Malaysia. The ebook is written in Malay language. After reading, the concerns I had (as mentioned above and more) was answered and I must admit it is a pretty simple type of investment. Will discuss with DH soon :-)

No comments: