Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pregnancy#2 : False Alarm

11 Sept 2010
As flood water began to rise, my stomach also began to ache a little with Braxton Hicks contractions. It's been quite a while since I last experience flooding at my parent's house, I got a little excited. Sempat lagi tulung angkat-angkat barang.

At around midnite, flood water was about 2 feet deep and the contractions were getting a bit more painful and frequent. And to make it worse, memulas-mulas lagi due to diarrhea. I tried ignoring the pain by watching TV, walking around and also tried to sleep. But every time the contractions came plus the pulas-memulas, the pain was really hard to ignore. I sms'd DH  to tell him about the pain and to be on standby; juz in case he has to catch the 1st flight out of JB back to KK.
 

At about 4am, the flood water has resided and my dad has juz finished cleaning the bawah kulung. At that point, I just couldn't tahan the pain anymore. I decided to call RMC and asked them whether I should come in for a check up or not. Around 4.30am, my dad drove me to RMC.

When I reached there, the Midwife hooked me to the fetal and contractions monitoring machine. She said my contractions was quite strong and after checking, she said I was already 2cm dilated.. So, I was admitted. I called DH at about 5am to tell him to catch the 9.30am flight. DH arrived at about 12.30noon. By then, I realized the contractions was slowly getting less intense and less frequent. Anyway, Dr R came to check on my progress at about 2pm and I was told it was probably only a pre-pre-labour sign. I was discharged.

No comments: