Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pregnancy#2 : Week 37

Had obgyn appt yesterday (1 Sep) and I now weigh approx 71.6kg. Doc told me that there's lots of amniotic fluid surrounding the baby and he suspects that baby#2 would probably weigh abt 3kg at birth (if not lesser). That's good news for me. Hopefully senang sikit want to push out during delivery. Last time, Mia weighs 3.2kg at birth.

Last nite at around 2am, I started getting some intense contractions. It was not the "tarik rambut" type of contraction, but it was intense enough to make me feel very2 uncomfortable. I was trying to relieve it by walking around and changing positions (sitting, lying down, kneeling).. It helped a bit la.. The contractions continued till about 3am and it was coming every few minutes. I panicked a bit and started texting my DH in JB. I told him abt the contractions and if it does not subside by 5-6am, I would go to Rafflesia 1st thing in the morning and He would have to catch the 9.30am flight back to KK. Tapi by 3.30am, the contractions started to fade. FALSE ALARM!

I dun remember experiencing this when I was pregnant with Mia.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Ui...macam kau mau beranak sudah ni...Good Luck Ethel, all the best!