Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Astronaut Cuisine

Last monday, we headed to Singapore Science Centre to catch the Dinasour 'LIVE' show. At the gift shop, I spotted a stash of Astronaut's food! How interesting! So, I bought a packet of Freeze Dried Ice Cream at SGD3.50 and this is how it looks like..




So, Mia, my DH and I tasted it...  It smells nice, juz like the real deal and also sweet (too sweet for me though). The dried ice cream looks like marshmallow right? But it's actually much more lighter.. almost weightless oh! As for texture, definitely not like marshmallow cuz as soon as it touches your tongue, it melts almost immediately. It's doesn't taste weird but we didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe because it's not ice cold like ice cream??   We still prefer the real deal :-)

No comments: