Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kids say & ask d 'darndest' things!

Today, Mia's Indian teacher shared a cute story with me..

Mia: Aunty R, what colour are you?
Teacher: You mean the colour of my shirt?
Mia: No, what colour is your face?
Teacher: My face is brown in colour.
Mia: Why your face brown?
Teacher: Becoz I paint it brown.
Mia: Oh... Can I go to your house and watch you paint your face?

Aunty R was laughing when she told me d story.. I didn't know what to say.. I hope Mia didn't offend her.. U know la kids kan.. Pernah once we were at MPH, a man walked in, one of his leg was amputated up to his thigh and he was using crutches.. Mia saw him and asked me (loudly).. "Mummy look! Why the uncle only have one leg?".. I just told her dat the uncle's leg is broken..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: