Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year Resolution for 2011

We've been back here in JB since november. Last year, I barely have time to bathe or cook, with 2 kids constantly requiring my attention and DH always busy with work. We're lucky to have access to some priviledges so meals, basic cleaning and laundry are mostly covered. Thank god coz I hate ironing and folding clothes. It's like having an invisible domestic help ;-p Me likey!!

Early this year, Mia started going to a Montessori playschool which is abt 5mins drive away from our place. Good oso la; I have lesser stress from 9am-12.30nn.. ;-p and she gets to burn some energy and play everyday with other kids her age.. she can minggle with not just local kids but also expat kids.. Btw, the school is called Stepping Stones.



So far, the New Year has been kind to us.. This year I would like to focus on my personal development;

1. be more patient especially with the kids
2. be more open to try new things i.e. food, fashion, hair-do
3. be more grateful for all the blessings that we have
4. be more generous towards ppl who are less fortunate
5. acquire/learn some new skills.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: