Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Howling At The New Moon

As I logged in to my blog today, I was surprised to come across Nuffnang's add on New Moon and it reminded me (again) that we have 1 more day to go till New Moon's premier in JB! Yahoo! I've been counting the days since Twilight was premiered. I didn't manage to catch Twilight at the Cinema last year (what a bummer). So this year, I definitely don't want to miss New Moon! I'm just a little bit bumped out cuz I can't catch it with my home girls back in KK . *stabbing myself with an imaginary knife; straight to the heart*

I also just found out that Nuffnang's having a contest. I may be too late but I'm gonna enter it anyway.

I've had tones of friends and family members (and strangers) calling me a "crazy Twilight freak". Even my husband doesn't understand my crazy obsession. I've been obsessed before - with The Lord Of The Rings and Matrix, but I must admit The Twilight Saga has definitely taken my 'obsessiveness' (if there is such a word) to a much higher level.

If you asked me why? I'm not embarrassed to say that it's because of Edward Cullen.. Team Edward!! YAY!! and of course Robert Pattinson is indeed one of the most attractive person that ever lived (Keanu Reeves... Jude Law... please step aside and welcome my new guy.. hehehehe). Ok, Rpatz is 10 years younger than I am, and this makes me a 'cougar' right? I sincerely don't mind being called one :-) And guess what, I'm happy to announce that I've met and hung out with Rpatz in person (you might say "yeay right! in your dreams".. yes, in my dreams! I met him in my dreams; while I was sleeping)! He's such a sweet man. Check out my earlier blog for more details.

Unfortunately in New Moon, we'll be seeing less of Edward Cullen *sob sob* and more of Jacob Black. But the good news is, we'll be seeing more of Edward in the movie compared to the book. That's something to be excited about right? I actually have a confession to make.. I've watched New Moon *giving you the guilty look*.. I'm so sorry!! I really can't help myself!! With the internet and high speed broadband access at my fingertips, I just got so tempted and did what any normal hardcore twifan would do; search the internet like mad and dl!! (Not recommended as it may spoil the thrill!).

I must say I'm now even more excited to watch it on the big screen!! If you're a hardcore fan, you'll definitely want to watch it more than once! It gets better everytime you watch it. This is my favorite trailer:


I wished that I was living either in LA or Tokyo or Vancouver or anywhere else in the world that held Red Carpet premiers or filming of the Twilight series. I'd definitely be one of those who'd camp out with other twihards hoping to get a glimpse of the incredible cast (especially Rpatz), get them to sign autographs, take pictures and do all sorts of crazy things (my DH will definitely call me crazy if I ever do this!).

Despite all the criticism by 'critics' out there; media; religious organizations, friends, family, strangers, I still love (and will always love) the Twilight Saga series. It has changed my life in so many ways; positive ways, more than anybody can imagine :-) This is a perspective written by a Twimom in her 3o's. Go Team Edward!!

P/s: I just booked 3 tix for this Thursday's show at Pelangi GSC (2.25pm show) and guess what I'll be wearing ??

Yupe, u guessed it! My very own Team Edward/Team Cullen T-Shirt *wink*wink*

No comments: